Earthing Electrode Welded With Copper Strip
We offer a broad range of Bonded Earthing Electrodes. These products offer cost effective and efficient earth rod Earthing system. These reliable earth rods are are corrosion resistant and eliminate electrolytic action. Our products are formed of the following:
Uniformly bonded pure copper electrolyte.
High tensile steel core of thickness 0.254 mm.
Coupling threads ensure thread strength and maintain integrity of the bonded copper.
Our clients can avail from us a range of Earthing Electrodes which is manufactured using the most premium quality circular rods of low carbon steel for a high tensile strength and durability. We adhere to the specifications of Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 467-2007 and the copper earthing electrode is accordingly molecularly bonded with the exterior of the rod. It is highly effective and widely appreciated for its functionality among our clients.
Features of Earthing Electrodes Welded With Copper Strip
With the incorporation of latest technology and skilled workforce, we offer a range of safe earthing Electrodes. These products offered by us have remarkable resistance against corrosion and ensure uniform earth contact resistance during their entire lifetime. Some other features of our products are:
* Optional electrical conductivity.
* High mechanical strength.
* Allow connection to earthing systems like foundation earthing and others.
* Up to 250 micron CU Bonded on Steal
* Life Span: Due to 250 micron CU Bonded life is much more than GI & Cu Earthing Rods
* High Conductivity with High Strength
* Cost Effective as comparison to life span & CU Rods
* Highly Reliable in long Span
Efficient Earthing Systems reduce the risk of electrical arcing and fires. Our Safe Earthing Electrode improves reliability for many applications, including:
Lightning protection systems.
* Prevention of accidents caused by static charge and stray currents.
* Protection of central communications, electronics, and AC power systems.
* Meeting earthing safety requirements for electrical substations.
* Earth fault neutralization.
* Safeguarding critical instrumentation and process control equipment.
- Telecom sector
- Transmission and distribution systems
- Banking Sector
- Buildings, Airports, Hotels
- Substation and Power Generators
- Equipment Body Earthing
- Petroleum Industry and Fuel Depot
- Manufacturing Units and Refineries
- Commercial Sector.